Introducing our keyboard player for PPUSA

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
Howdy folks.

Making our way to Hotlanta now.

A few have asked, upon seeing some rehearsal footage, who our keyboardist is for this show.

In am pleased to announce Andy Paredes will be joining us onstage for this festival and DVD. We have known Andy for some time and he has helped us in numerous capacities over the last year. Andy is a major talent, a consummate professional and quite a keyboard player and we are delighted he will be playing with us. Some of you may also remember Andy as a guitarist with Talamasca & Ion Vein. Please give him a warm welcome on stage! Alternatively, throw cinder blocks at all of us and we will leave with a flip of the bird and start drinking early.

Joking aside, can't wait to perform for those who are able to make the show. And for those who are not, don't worry...this DVD is gonna be spectacular!

Safe travels to those of our coming who are not yet in Atlanta, and to those who are there...I dunno, maybe try not to burn down the Artmore until we get there?

Best,

N

Andy did a great job. He picked things up very quickly apparently, as he knew all of the words to each song!

Hahah! I totally noticed that too. He was mouthing the words to every song. I loved that. It made me feel like he really appreciates the music and belongs!