Introduction Redemption's keyboard player

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
Howdy folks.

Making our way to Hotlanta now.

A few have asked, upon seeing some rehearsal footage, who our keyboardist is for this show.

In am pleased to announce Andy Paredes will be joining us onstage for this festival and DVD. We have known Andy for some time and he has helped us in numerous capacities over the last year. Andy is a major talent, a consummate professional and quite a keyboard player and we are delighted he will be playing with us. Some of you may also remember Andy as a guitarist with Talamasca & Ion Vein. Please give him a warm welcome on stage! Alternatively, throw cinder blocks at all of us and we will leave with a flip of the bird and start drinking early. :)

Joking aside, can't wait to perform for all of you.

Safe travels to those not yet in Atlanta, and to those who are there...I dunno, maybe try not to burn down the Artmore until we get there? :)

Best,

N

I guess Yanni wasn't available (still pissed about losing his mustache in that taped-fist lights out steel cage match with Tom Selleck). At least Andy won't be relegated to "off-stage status" wearing a fro with a bushy long beard in long johns a la Claude Schnell.

I concur, leave some of the ATL available for the rest of us arriving in the wee hours of tomorrow morn.

Looking forward to the most Redemption for my consumption.

:)