Intromental Management signs CLANDESTINE

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – APRIL 07 2010

Intromental Management & Booking signs worldwide deal with US female-fronted prog metal band CLANDESTINE

---- ---- ---- ----

Intromental Worldwide is very excited to announce the signing of Los Angeles based band Clandestine.

Formed in 2006 in Los Angeles, Clandestine has been redefining progressive rock/metal and making waves in the underground scene

Clandestine is a truely unique band hailing from Los Angeles - combining progressive rock with female fronted metal, a touch of electronic music and some smooth huge pop melodies. "The Invalid" is a must for fans of bands as diverse as Evanescence, Dream Theater, Fair To Midland, Rush, Tool and Between The Buried & Me.

The band recently released their much-anticipated debut full-length album entitled, "The Invalid". Producer/engineer Sylvia Massy, who is best known for her work with System of a Down and Tool, got wind of the band's project and reached out to put the music over the top by mixing the entire album. The band also solidified a new lineup, one that now features Sammy J. Watson from The Apex Theory on drums who brings his very unique and powerful flavor to the mix.

clandestine1.jpg

Melting pounding rhythms and intricate arrangement with dynamic vocals, the music is garnering undeniable reviews from local and worldwide critics. Prior to “The Invalid“, their self-titled 2006 EP gained international recognition and won them the title of "Best Female Fronted Band" by a Los Angeles entertainment magazine, Rock City News. “The Invalid" (2009) again pushes boundaries between progressive, modern rock, metal, and even more mainstream audiences while keeping the band’s progressive niche. Clandestine’s ultimate goal is combining diverse influences and styles that mark a new generation with an unnamed creation while striving to provide a sonic link from the past to the future.

Clandestine is currently performing in and around the Los Angeles area. By showcasing their unique persona and creativity combined with professional musicianship, the four-piece is fulfilling the thirst of today’s music fans that are in search of a new sound that triggers their ultimate aural pleasure.

clandestine_group.jpg

June Park - vocals, programming
Dan Durakovich - guitars, programming
Sammy J Watson - drums
Mark Valencia – bass

LINKS:

www.intromental.com/clandestine
www.myspace.com/clandestineband

VIDEO:

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY CRAP!!! Great signing Claus and company!!! I picked up their debut several months ago and it is killer. Being a huge To-Mera fan I latched on to Clandestine immediately...I like to refer to them as To-Mera lite in the sense that they have the occasional jazzy breakdowns mixed with some nice progressive moments. Stellar guitar play combined with June Park's strong vocal's and her occasional screams (which I love), make Clandestine a true rising star in metal!!! Congrats to all!!! :kickass: