INTROMENTAL signs progressive/atmospheric metal band IN THE SILENCE

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
IN THE SILENCE signs with INTROMENTAL WORLDWIDE for worldwide management and booking

Intromental Worldwide is proud to announce the signing of California-based progressive/atmospheric metal band IN THE SILENCE for management and booking worldwide.

The Sacramento-based band is on the upswing ever since the release of their debut album "A Fair Dream Gone Mad" on June 4th, 2012. The album is currently in the top 3 of the top 20 albums for 2012 on Metalstorm.net, and has received numerous outstanding reviews from bloggers, zines, and critics across the web.

In the Silence are Josh Burke, (vocals and guitar, lead song-writer), Nate Higgins (guitar), Dennis Davis (bass) and Niko Panagopoulos (drums).

A Fair Dream Gone Mad was recorded at FatCat recording studios between June 2011 and May 2012, and engineered and produced by Jack (Jay) Trammell, who has produced a number of great Sacramento bands including Broken Iris and Early States, but is perhaps better known for his work in film, having composed music for blockbuster movie trailers such as In Time, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Act of Valor, and Total Recall (www.jacktrammellmusic.com)

853063543-1.jpg

Needless to say we are all PSYCHED about this signing! Can't wait to bring them on the road! :D

Hah! I was telling my friend about these guys about 3 days ago. I said "They're unsigned atm...but I can't see that being the case for much longer."

Stoked for both of you. The stuff I've heard has been awesome. My next round of music purchasing will definitely include their disk.

Been sitting on this for a while and am really pumped that they're part of the IM Team and that they're SO CLOSE TO ME. It's so rare to be able to familiarize myself with quality west coast bands who're nearby. Can't wait to go out, get some shots, and have a few beers with them!

Also they're on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/inthesilence

Just got this in the mail from 'The Laser's Edge', www.lasercd.com.

So far a very enjoyable listen - though on the mellow end of the scale for me. Anyway, glad to hear their scope is increasing - they deserve it.

I bought this disc (ok, download) after hearing it once. Great disc. I think they fit perfectly with Intromental! Looking forward to seeing them live. :-D

Same here. I've downloaded a FLAC version of the album from their Bandcamp page and absolutely love it!. Glad to hear that Intromental picked them up.

This just show that there was so much friggan AWESOME music that I've been finding and listening to in the less than month since ProgPower! Between Damnation Angels, In the Silence, Atoma, Divine Ascension, and it goes on and one! Since I am going to be sponsoring them, I've downloaded Xandria's entire catalog off of Amazon last night and now listening through them. Damn, that latest album of theirs is really good! I've barely got the chance to listen to any of those discs I bought at ProgPower, just because there is SO MUCH good music that I am trying to get through here! And this In the Silence just tops it all off! I am going to need to consider upgrading my eMusic account as I pretty much blew through my monthly allotment in a matter of MINUTES!

listening right now...amazing! fans of Wolverine will eat this up!

I'm not a fan of Wolverine from what I've heard of them, but I think these guys are a lot more interesting musically and offer a lot more energy than Wolverine can if that helps anyone who is on the fence and just in case the 'Wolverine' comparison reduces giving In The Silence a fair chance.

I'm not a fan of Wolverine from what I've heard of them, but I think these guys are a lot more interesting musically and offer a lot more energy than Wolverine can if that helps anyone who is on the fence and just in case the 'Wolverine' comparison reduces giving In The Silence a fair chance.

Totally agree

not saying they *sound* like Wolverine, my point was that fans of Wolverine could appreciate the beautiful melodies and melancholy moments that are on the cd. The point is... the disc rules...GET IT!!! :D