Invection - Facet of Aberration artwork unveiled!

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
hey guys, I haven't posted here in a while but I remember some of you liked our previous EP's so I wanted to show you guys the video that finally shows the artwork for our upcoming debut album! the logo is just a tentative thing, the final will obviously have a full layout but the purpose is just to show the artwork (again done by dan seagrave) and it also has a clip of the first song on the cd behind the art. If you could watch the video, like it, and subscribe to our youtube channel that'd be great and we'd really appreciate it! the whole album is done so we're just trying to find a label to release it on (it's a really complex situation) so we don't have much to promote as of now so anything really helps us!

we've also gotten a new website for band stuff which is affiliated with roadrunner, if any of you have a blabbermouth.net account or something and could rate us on this site we'd really appreciate it! in the past couple weeks we've been posting up and then taking down songs from our new album so if you want to hear a song make sure you check it every once in a while (i'll post here next time we put one up if anyone wants):
http://signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/invection-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool man, the two EPs are good indeed some I'm awaiting the album indeed.

As a note Enemy post here on semi-regular basis so he's allowed to present his band here.

Thanks! yeah I really hope people like the album, we worked extremely hard on it and I can't wait to get it out there! Also I do hope people don't take this as spam, I've been on ultimate metal since I was 13 and I just have the band in my sig and avatar and do talk about it a fair amount because it really is my life; it feels great when some people on the forums can enjoy the music as well!