Invention you could not live without

What's so vital about air conditioning?

tab-5-Comfortable-living.jpg

People could live w/out internet. It was only harder to arrange a sexy time.

It's so funny now, many teens can't even imagine a world without internet and computers. Internet started to become popular when I was about 16...I was living very well without a computer before. It's sort of sad that if you ask people now they're going to chose that as the invention they can't live without.

The internet is the pinnacle of convenience, since it is merely a compilation of other already existing stuff.

People owned atlas', encyclopedias, went to libraries, called each other to talk or wrote letters prior to the internet. Not near as much anymore.

I'd probably agree with refrigeration as well because it helps so much with the preservation of food that it is almost needed nowadays unless everyone learned how to can or jerk their food.

Aside from that I'd hate to not have my car.

Car is by far the number one answer.

I couldn't imagine living without a car in Cali and some places in the midwest.

Living in N.Y.C without a car is fairly easy tho.

It's so funny now, many teens can't even imagine a world without internet and computers. Internet started to become popular when I was about 16...I was living very well without a computer before. It's sort of sad that if you ask people now they're going to chose that as the invention they can't live without.

True. As much as I used it so much I can live without the internet.