Iommi/Huges - "Fused"

I'm really looking forward to this release. The DEP Sessions/8th Star boot is a great album. I'm not all that crazy about Tony's first S/T album. Not really into a lot of the vocalists he used.
Sure as hell wish he'd either force Ozzy at gun point to record another Sabbath album. That or just get another front man. Why not Glenn? They obviously work well together again. Oh well, that's a whole other discussion.

I think I'd prefer a reunion with Dio, Gillan, Hughes, Martin...hell, even Gillen for that matter...

EDIT: except Ray Gillen is DEAD! >_< :oops:

Yeah, that's a damn shame about Ray. He was really great with Sabbath. Too bad he didn't just stick it out a little bit longer. Not that I'm knocking Tony Martin's performance on Eternal Idol, I think he did wonderfully. But when I listen to the EI demos with Ray it just seems like he added more flare to the songs. Then again they were written with him in mind.
Oh well, I'd just be overjoyed to hear some new Sabbath material no matter who sings on it. Get Kermit the friggen frog if need be.

I thought Ray sounded remarkebly similar to all those 80s singers in Sabbath, but he had a kind of "yo-daddy-oh!" kinda rock star kick to his voice :D dunno if that's really suited to Sabbath, but considering the direction it was going with...probably would've made a damn fine proper studio album! Still, Tony Martin kicks ass anyway :)

Tony Martin's got a new cd coming out soon too! "Scream"... no release date set yet, but should be this year.