ION VEIN PART WITH LABEL, BEGIN RECORDING NEW ALBUM

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
For those of you that don't know we started recording, here
is the official release:

Ion Vein main man, Chris Lotesto, issued the following statement, “We have officially parted ways with the UK’s Now and Then Records who have apparently gone under. What could have been a very promising relationship ending up being nothing more than a complete joke! We still have no idea what happened with our last album, Reigning Memories, as the label would never divulge ANY information to us and then dropped off the face of the earth. I guess they are out of the business from what second hand information I can gather but the last thing we expected was for them to turn out to be yet another useless piece of music business shit. Oh well…”

The band has begun recording their third album at Rax Trax Studios in Chicago, with producer, Neil Kernon, once again manning the helm. Lotesto added, “We are very happy to be working with Neil again, things are absolutely crushing so far! We have finally come into our own with a much heavier, in-your-face sound that we hope will finally shed all the comparisons and classifications. We will be searching for a new label home once the recording is complete so there is no timeframe at this point for a release date.”

You can catch Ion Vein opening for Loudness on March 22nd at Joe’s in Chicago and also at Chicago Powerfest, April 7th and 8th, at Mr. Kelley’s in Chicago Heights, Illinois along with Morgana Lefay, Nocturnal Rites, Eldritch, Biomechanical, Agent Steel, Twelfth Gate, Gracepoint, Mirror Black and Withering Soul.

Amazon and Impulse both appear to have it in stock. However, don't buy Beyond Tomorrow from Amazon... they list it at $42.99! :lol:

booB said:
Amazon and Impulse both appear to have it in stock. However, don't buy Beyond Tomorrow from Amazon... they list it at $42.99! :lol:

The only place I found Beyond Tomorrow, was at Impulse in a used bin a couple of years back. $42.99 is probably the best you're gonna find it at lol.