iPod ?

Mxgonzo

May 6, 2004
Freedonia
I just bought an ipod yesterday. I wondering if anyone here has one and can help me out with a little problem.
When I import a cd into itunes it won't pull up the album artwork much less transfer it into the ipod itself. It says it is supposed to do it automatically but no go. The artwork comes up when I rip a cd to the Windows media player. This is pissing me off to no end.
If anyone can help a brotha' out it would be much appreciated.

Mxgonzo said:
I just bought an ipod yesterday. I wondering if anyone here has one and can help me out with a little problem.
When I import a cd into itunes it won't pull up the album artwork much less transfer it into the ipod itself. It says it is supposed to do it automatically but no go. The artwork comes up when I rip a cd to the Windows media player. This is pissing me off to no end.
If anyone can help a brotha' out it would be much appreciated.

Bro, I've had an iPod for half a year, and I still haven't figured it out... I also have not explored the video or photo functions, I'd rather fill it up with music you know? Anyway, have you tried updating the program?

Don't even worry about the album art. It'll just use memory on your iPod. Save that for the music itself, like Imp! said.

I'm not sure there is a way to do that. There are definately multiple entries for many albums in the database that iTunes checks for info.....and if artwork is attached to any of them, it is definately not attached to all. It's kinda hit and miss when you put a cd in for the first time. It might produce info that says the album is metal for one person, but rock for another. Kind of annoying. Anyway, in the end, the artwork isn't worth much on such a small screen.

Well, Thanks for the info. It's no big deal but when I first fired it up one song had the album cover come up for it and it looked really cool. I guess I just like having the artwork with it, you know.
I bought the 60 gig one so memory space is not a problem at this point. This thing is really cool. I'm going to get the adapter to play it in the car. Clean up all the cd clutter that covers the passenger seat.:headbang: