Ireland!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happilemon

May 8, 2007
Your imagination
I don't know if there are many Irish fans here but since it's not been posted on the site -CoB are set to play Vicar St. Dublin 11/06/08,tickets 30 Euro, special guests yet to be announced. Tickets on sale today YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :kickass::kickass:

No problem:) don't know if Vicar Street is smaller than the Ambassador but if it is,we should be in for a nice intimate gig. It's not sold out yet anyway but I don't think a lot of fans actually know they're coming yet.
I'm so delighted because I was paying more than eighty euro for a ticket to the Astoria not to mention flights and all before I found out I can't actually go to that gig anymore so this is a nice suprise!
First time Bodom will have headlined in Ireland s'far as I know,should be good!:kickass::kickass:

OMG!!! I'm not sure how reliable this is yet,but there's strong rumours going around that Bodom will be doing a signing in Dundrum shopping centre,Dublin to promote Blooddrunk before the gig!!!!!! YASSSSSSS!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Can anyone like Webmaster or anyone confirm this for me??

Thai Orchid (restaurant), strolling along the Liffey, smoking a bit of hash with a Traveller, then heading to The Bridge/O'Sullivan's for pints. Near-perfect Dublin evening! Just add a COB gig to make it perfect! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.