Dublin & Glasgow shows + signing sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from the Glasgow gig and it was fucking amazing!!!
I wasn't expecting that good a performance when i saw that they had emptied a crate of beers just at the signing but they were awesome.
Bad thing was that i was one of the first people in zavvi waiting for the signing until just before 5 someone came down and told me that the queue started outside and i ended up at the back :(. This meant that they started rushing half way through because there were so many people and no one was allowed to take pictures and i didn't even really get to talk to any of them. I shook Henkka's and Alexi's hand but the rest just signed the booklet and passed it on without looking up but they really were in a rush.

What a fucking gig in Glasgow last night.

I was like 3rd in the queue at Zavvi so I got to talk to them and stuff which was cool.

The gig itself was amazing as well, great crowd and a quality setlist.

The show in Glasgow was actually so immense. =D

disappointed they didnt play 'Are you dead yet' though. =|

but meeting Alexi after the show made up for it big time. :D
He's such a nice guy and his hugs are AWESOME. [:

Picture929-1.jpg

Picture930-1-1.jpg

Picture935-1.jpg

^^^
ah no way you actually met them after the show :( i should really stay around after gigs but when i do i never meet anyone and it's a waste of time for me lol.
Where abouts were you, is that just behind the venue?

Great pics posted everyone...ooh you lucky meeting alexi >.< I'm the same Decadent..i never stay around after gigs. I am usually to tired and whenever i do i dont see anyone lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.