Iron FUCKING Maiden!!!!!!!

Clammy

Heavy Metal MANIAC!
May 23, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
Just back from seeing the MIGHTY Iron Maiden in Toronto, and they just NEVER fail to deliver the goods live!! This show was simply spectacular! It was a real throwback to the eighties with tons of pyro and an elaborate stage set. As always, the band was on fire, and Bruce sounds better than ever! They just blew me away.

Bruce also announced that they WILL be doing a full cross-Canada leg of the tour this summer, with stops in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, and he "kept it a secret" about the Eastern Canada cities, but for sure there will be another Toronto show, and I'm sure Montreal and Quebec City will get shows.

If I'm not on tour or on a road trip when they come back, I will be going to see them again!

UP THE IRONS!!!!

P.S. Lauren Harris is hot, but, sadly, her music is NOT. They sounded like a bad 80s hair band, and the songs were completely forgettable. Pity, really.

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

That is super cool !! Glad you had a blast Clamster !! I would like to see Bruce grow that mane back though. He was one of the best frontmen (if not THE best with DLR giving him strong competition) in the 80's with his stage performance. I am sure he is still great, but even after all this time, I can't get used to the short hair.

Bryant

P.S. Lauren Harris is hot, but, sadly, her music is NOT. They sounded like a bad 80s hair band, and the songs were completely forgettable. Pity, really.

Listen to the wise :heh:

awsome haha, they give us a show here in costa rica and it was fucking great, thats all i can say.. i cannot even explain how good it really was!!

awsome haha, they give us a show here in costa rica and it was fucking great, thats all i can say.. i cannot even explain how good it really was!!

I guess you were one of those that enjoyed good sound like I did. Most people complaint about the sound...and Lauren :heh:

Got my Team Canada Eddie t-shirt at the gig last night. Maiden ruled as always. The daughter was useless. Completely butchered UFO's Natural Thing. o_O:cry::ill:

Got my Team Canada Eddie t-shirt at the gig last night. Maiden ruled as always. The daughter was useless. Completely butchered UFO's Natural Thing. o_O:cry::ill:

Sweet! I got that shirt too! Ya gotta love a band that will have a special shirt made for a single gig like that!

Can't wait 'til they come back around in the summer!

Cheers!

Glad to hear ya had a fantastic time!! I hear the yellow jackets in Toronto were especially brutal on the fans. I'm sure no on fokked with you though :heh:

Anyone flyin' out to catch the 2 Irvine shows?

Glad to hear ya had a fantastic time!! I hear the yellow jackets in Toronto were especially brutal on the fans. I'm sure no on fokked with you though :heh:

Anyone flyin' out to catch the 2 Irvine shows?

It was a good night all around! No one acted all fucked up around me or anything, hehehe...

Cheers!

Just back from seeing the MIGHTY Iron Maiden in Toronto, and they just NEVER fail to deliver the goods live!! This show was simply spectacular! It was a real throwback to the eighties with tons of pyro and an elaborate stage set. As always, the band was on fire, and Bruce sounds better than ever! They just blew me away.

UP THE IRONS!!!!

Seen Maiden 12th FEB 08, Their sound was brilliant, Bruce's voice never went out of tune and it was a take me back to the 80's show for sure, the name said it all "Somewhere Back In Time"

Your right about Lauren Harris I can't think of one song she sang, not beeing a prick but she was a "tryhard" her boots she had to fill were way too big, trying to impress a Maiden crowed, but you had to show some respect as she had the Harris name.

In my opinion IRON MAIDEN should of taken "THE IRON MAIDENS" on tour with them now that would of been thee perfect show, maybe on their next tour...:erk:

I'm glad you had a great time Clammy, there was no fucking around at the Brisbane show/concert the fans showed so much respect to the Band the venue the workers and themselves, the fans, we rocked...:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Back in the 80's that venue would of been trashed....:lol::lol:

cheers :kickass:maiden1

In my opinion IRON MAIDEN should of taken "THE IRON MAIDENS" on tour with them now that would of been thee perfect show, maybe on their next tour...:erk:

Not a bad idea actually (and they're hot too), but the bands would have to carefully review their playlists to avoid repetition.

So nice to see so many threads about Maiden :Smokedev:

Glad you had such a kickin' time... we are waiting for our next turn in Irvine... 2 night in a row (salivates)

Oh yea, Maiden on this tour has definitely been the best show I've seen. Here are a few more pics from the Guadalajara show. Thanks to my friend Milo from the Mexican Maiden board for sharing :D

AdriandeCharro.jpg

CharroMetalero.jpg

JanickCharro.jpg

NickoCharro.jpg

SteveCharro.jpg

sorry, but thee only good thing about the sombrero was Eddie, it was an egyptian theme not mexican....regardless...still the best show in town, whatever town...:headbang:

Its only my opinion, how I see it...:erk:

cheers:kickass:maiden1

Yea :D Actually it was someone from the audience who handed Bruce the sombrero, he wore it during Rime Of The Ancient Mariner and then made the other guys wear it when he introduced the band. Pretty cool :kickass: