Iron Maiden Announces Tour Schedule

I saw them in 1987 in the old Omni

Last time I saw Iron Maiden in Atlanta was the Fear Of The Dark tour in 1992 at the Lakewood Ampitheater (now Hi-Fi's Buy) with Testament and Corrosion of Conformity.

I would be nice if they played in Atlanta, or even Charlotte or Columbia, again.

I was wondering about when the last time they played ATL was. Thanks.

I don't think its been in at least over 15 years. My bro in law has been down in the South East since the early 90s and no shows since then I believe.

I guess its just not worth the extra time to bus down there for only a few shows. Too bad, cause you know they'd fill a nice venue. Must be the time.

I've lost count of how many times I've seen them... but it never gets old, everytime I get to see them (insert Foreigner song "Feels Like The first Time") :p

If they can play PR, why not also play places like Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte?

Good question, I'm sure they know PR is a going to be a sure sellout (they havent been to PR since the Fear of the Dark tour and everyone has been waiting for them to come back)...Though I am sure that Iron would sell out everywhere they go in the southern states, its been too long as well since they've been here as well