Iron Maiden babes and celebs

Gotta admit, though...that Latino I posted was pretty \m/ and you wanna take her for a bang-bang on the gangbang bus, don't ya?

BigBronco4x4 said:
John, the girl you posted looks like a crack whore. I'd still hit though. Anonymous' girl was much hotter.
Wtf, she looks like a hot teen, that's all. And she's the hottest female on that album site.

Profanity doesn't like her either and that makes her cooler than ever.

Prof: I thought you were white? What's wrong with her then?

John Silver said:
Wtf, she looks like a hot teen, that's all. And she's the hottest female on that album site.

Profanity doesn't like her either and that makes her cooler than ever.

Prof: I thought you were white? What's wrong with her then?

I'll admit, there are a few nasties on those pages I wouldn't fuck with a stolen dick, but she isn't one of the bad ones.

All of you have to admit, Diane Jewell is the hottest of all the girls on my site. :headbang: :loco:

Diane%20Jewell%20-%20UK.jpg

I might have seen it though I only started posting in 2000 myself.

darthrya said:
I'll admit, there are a few nasties on those pages I wouldn't fuck with a stolen dick, but she isn't one of the bad ones.
Its more than that, she's one of the good ones. The best imo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You ruined the Maiden babes thread with your dick-shrivelling ruthless idiocy...

What is is with you and John Silver? You want teh sex from him or summat?

It was a pleasure anonymousnick to make you feel as small as your dick! And no for what you consider to do with John! I'm already married to an englishman! And besides that,I doubt if John has found the g-spot on a woman,let a lone him knowing about his a-spot? A fuck is definitely out of the picture!