Iron Maiden Pics--chuck Billy-jan 31st 2004

I have never taken a pic of MM. I had plenty of chances at the Testament show in Vegas last year but for some reason didn't. Maybe in the future Officer? :cool:

haha, that is , with MM's permission of course :D

hiddenlegions said:
I have never taken a pic of MM. I had plenty of chances at the Testament show in Vegas last year but for some reason didn't. Maybe in the future Officer? :cool:
WHOA! Not the too distant future I hope!!!! :dopey:

hiddenlegions said:

haha, that is , with MM's permission of course :D

That was a fun show in Vegas HL. The city that never sleeps and I hardly got to sleep too cause I was having too much fun. I don't think I've seen you since Vegas. Been a long time. Hope to see you soon.

Maybe will take a pic for Officer Nice as well. :loco:

metalmaiden said:
That was a fun show in Vegas HL. The city that never sleeps and I hardly got to sleep too cause I was having too much fun. I don't think I've seen you since Vegas. Been a long time. Hope to see you soon.

Where you there? The show with Leatherwolf? I think senility is setting in :(. I remember seeing you in L.A., but not L.V.

Testament Legions said:
Where you there? The show with Leather Wolf? I think senility is setting in :(.

I was there at the House of Blues. I guess you don't remember we talked during and after the show. And I thought I was tired from the night before in LA. I was with my friend from Vegas. :)