Iron Maiden "The Final Frontier" projected to debut at #3 on USA Bilboard charts!

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Pretty fucking amazing! These guys don't give a fuck about doing what is 'cool' or 'trendy'. They get very little to NO radio play in the USA. They aren't doing stupid reality shows etc.It is nice to see that people go out and purchase their albums out of loyalty and respect to the band. They are able to achieve their success without compromising their integrity. Much respect. It is amazing that they can debut #3 in 2010, so many years after they have been around. This proves that Iron Maiden is just as relevant today as they were in 1989!

UP THE IRONS!!!

Soundwave 2010 presale tomorrow. Hopefully able to get a ticket. MAIDEN IN ADELAIDE. Who would've guessed it!

I still think it's a mediocre album at best

I thought that at first. But the more I listen to it the more it grows. And it really makes a difference what stereo system you use. I am not that big of a fan of the first 2 songs. But after that most are great IMO. Just takes some time to get the vibe. The musicianship is pretty stellar on this album.

But personal preference of the album aside it is amazing the are able to continue to pull this shit off in 2010, especially in the USA that is not that 'big' on Metal music

Truth. I am glad for them. I hope it gets to #1, but I am not gonna hold my breath.

Number 1 would be awesome. But in this Country we are infested with the Hip-Hop culture and artists like Eminem will always rule the charts. Its sick. But thats the hip hop culture in the Country. makes me want to puke

What a stunning album it is! Loving it. I think it's their best since Brave New World.

I thought that at first. But the more I listen to it the more it grows. And it really makes a difference what stereo system you use.

Come on a good album always sounds good. If you are a fan you you ant to like it I guess there's always something to be found. It's a mediocre album even between the recent releases let alone if you compare it with the classics.

Come on a good album always sounds good. If you are a fan you you ant to like it I guess there's always something to be found. It's a mediocre album even between the recent releases let alone if you compare it with the classics.

I can honestly say this is my favorite album since Brave New World. I may even like it the most of any album since 7th son of a 7th son. There is nothing mediocre about this album imo. Some of my favorite albums of all time I didn't really get into at first. But the growers are usually the ones that end up being the ones that last.

I am loving the record, although I must say that a number of the songs could be 3-4 minutes shorter and I don't think they'd lose anything. Great that they're going top 3, but I still find it more amazing that a band like Slayer hits similar heights on the charts these days, being much more extreme. Got Soundwave tix today and cannot wait for Maiden.

That's freakin' awesome! Not my favorite Maiden album by any means (it is growing on me with every listen) but it at least shows that Americans are getting fed up with all the generic, commercialized SHIT that's been thrown in their face for the past 20 or so years and are starting to embrace some good ole' metal in it's purest form. Here's hoping for more of the same from some other bands in 2011...ANTHRAX, cough, ANTHRAX...