IRON MAIDEN To Headline Ozzfest!

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
BLACK SABBATH have cancelled tonight's Ozzfest performance at the PNC Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey, reportedly because Ozzy Osbourne fell ill. IRON MAIDEN will take over the main headlining slot for today's show, which follows last night's appearance at the same venue. Refunds are available through your point of purchase or can be arranged through the box office until 3:00 p.m. at PNC for those already inside the venue.

New Jersey fans are very lucky. They might get the European setlist.

DREAMASTER said:
BLACK SABBATH have cancelled tonight's Ozzfest performance at the PNC Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey, reportedly because Ozzy Osbourne fell ill. IRON MAIDEN will take over the main headlining slot for today's show, which follows last night's appearance at the same venue. Refunds are available through your point of purchase or can be arranged through the box office until 3:00 p.m. at PNC for those already inside the venue.

New Jersey fans are very lucky. They might get the European setlist.

Those lucky bastards. I love Black Sabbath but lets face it they put on the same show every time. Ozzy is a walking corpse. As much as I want to see them on Ozzfest I could only dream that Maiden could get a full 90 - 120 minute set in San Bernadino

Here is the setlist for New Jersey:

01. Ides of March(intro)
02. Murders in the Rue Morgue
03. Another Life
04. The Trooper
05. Prowler
06. Revelations
07. Wrathchild
08. Run to the Hills
09. Phantom of the Opera
10. Number of the Beast
11. Hallowed be thy Name
12. Iron Maiden
Encore:
13. Running Free
14. Sanctuary

interesting! -that's weird that wrathchild isn't right after ides like on the album...hope they play murders out here too that would kill

Is there another MaidenS meet Maiden event scheduled for 8/20? Although I suppose it could only be a partial one since I seem to recall reading that at least one of The MaidenS is busy elsewhere that night.