IRON MAIDEN TO CO-HEADLINE OZZFEST 2005

BodomIsYourGod said:
MAIDEN DOSENT BELONG IN OZZFEST

Please explain.

If Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Antrhax belong at Ozzfest, Iron Maiden certainly belongs on a co-headlining spot on Ozzfest.

Not to mention this is a great opportunity to get their music infront of 20K USA metal fans every night. Maiden hasn't had that great of support in the USA compared to the rest of the world and this could change that in a heart beat.

I think Maiden is exactly what Ozzfest has needed since the begining. Not to mention this is supposedly the last Ozzfest tour. I can't think of a better Metal band to co-headline with Sabbath on the last ozzfest tour

BodomIsYourGod said:
exactly

There to good for OZZFEST

Pantera, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Slayer, Tool, Black Sabbath, Sepultura, Neurosis, Fear Factory, Dimu Borgir, Black Label Society, Down.....

Do you think all those bands aren't good enough to be on the same tour as Maiden?

Just curious

Megadeath,pantera are good enough to be beside MAIDEN but there to big i think to be with the rest exept priest of course(but there new stuff suck).

It's been almost 10 years since Maiden hit southeast US. And this time they deicided to tease us . Now a day after ozzfest announcement, they are not playing southeast venues ...
Shame