Iron Maiden tribute album

FOZZY To Film Video For 'Enemy' This Week - Nov. 17, 2004

FOZZY, the band featuring vocalist Chris Jericho (of WWE wrestling fame) and members of STUCK MOJO, are scheduled to film a video for the track "Enemy" in California later this week.

"Enemy" comes off the group's third album, "All That Remains", due in Europe on January 18, 2005 via SPV Records.

"All That Remains" was produced by Rick Beato (SHINEDOWN, CHARLIE MARS, INGRAM HILL) and features guest performances by guitar legends Zakk Wylde (OZZY OSBOURNE, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY), Marty Friedman (ex-MEGADETH), and Mark Tremonti (CREED, ALTER BRIDGE). Gold-record-selling rap artist BONE CRUSHER also makes a special guest appearance on the record.

"All That Remains" is the follow-up to 2002's "Happenstance", which was released through Megaforce Records.

Awesome. January looks to be the best month for metal in years. All we need now is a tour from someone.

Aces High has me totally fucking wetting my pants.

NUNO BETTENCOURT (Best guitarist in the entire history of the world) BILLY SHEEHAN (the EVH of bass) ... and I don't know anything about drummers so that doesn't bother me.

Hang on... that sounds weird... me calling Nuno the best, then saying Billy is the Eddie of bass.

AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT I MEAN.