iron maiden's "children of the damned"/metallica's "unforgiven 2"

zupi_clone said:
damn, pc users again, tis always the same, only daz and i share the vision it seems, ah well :Spin:

two words...gaming... mac :yuk:

still never mind that youre getting half the spec for twice the price with apple...they look well :Spin:

Bambi said:
two words...gaming... mac :yuk:

still never mind that youre getting half the spec for twice the price with apple...they look well :Spin:

:lol: no no, theyve always done that, a 1ghz mac is same as 2ghz pentium in speed, its always been like that, thats where people get confused like

i dont have any games on my mac :( buts that what playstations are for
:tickled:

Most of the macs are much more stable, but they are too expensive and you don´t have so much options to alter the system in the way you want...

I prefer to add hardware stepwise instead of buying an overprized system every 3 or 4 years.

only get a mac if u need it for work etc, i.e for music using logic pro or for visual media, theyre not for geeks or gamers, otherwise dont waste your money. its as simple as that. macs are concrete and far more reliable, true

zupi_clone said:
you're a fool, read my post again please, ta ta, 'well in' aye
look, i'm not looking to argue with you, but i dont get why you bother so much with me, i'm just a random guy posting something every now and then, not predending to be otherwise, dispite what you (or others) may say.
you dont know me, never met me whatsoever, or heard second hand stories from people who hardly ever met me either. why care?
since the very first moment you decided to try to get under my skin, you came down with needless arguments and shameless, empty insults - not me; maybe once or twice just to reply in your fashion. i dont really care cos it's just a forum and that, it's just annoying. just cut the crap.