Iron Man 2... OH YEAH!!!

I enjoyed the first Iron Man, this should be pretty sweet. Ill give it to Hollywood, for the most part they have done pretty good with the comic book adaptions. I want Captain America though!

the Marvel comic movies didnt really start getting good until Marvel came out with their own production company.

the Captain America movie is coming out either later this year or early in 2011. i'm going to say later this year, as well as the Thor movie. they're getting set up for the 'Avengers' movie that's in the works. Samuel L. Jackson is in this latest 'Iron Man' movie, as well. i assume it's to further build momentum for the upcoming 'Avengers' film.

At the end of the last "Hulk" movie, Stark (Robert Downey) was in the movie. Does anyone know if they're gonna have an Iron Man-Hulk movie?

I liked the first Iron Man and I'm looking forward to Iron Man 2.

At the end of the last "Hulk" movie, Stark (Robert Downey) was in the movie. Does anyone know if they're gonna have an Iron Man-Hulk movie?

I liked the first Iron Man and I'm looking forward to Iron Man 2.

they're going to have more than an 'Iron Man - Hulk' movie. if you saw the very end of the first 'Iron Man' you saw Samuel L. Jackson as 'Nick Fury' talking about the 'Avenger Initiative.'
there are several more movies coming out between now and 2011 from Marvel. one will be 'The Mighty Thor,' the other will be 'Captain America: the First Avenger' and i've heard several things about the other. i'm thinking it's supposed to be 'Ant Man.'
anyway, all these superheroes are going to appear together in an 'Avengers' movie, with Samuel L. Jackson playing the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D, the government organization that guides the Avengers.