IRON SAVIOR: Titancraft

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
IRON SAVIOR - TITANCRAFT COVER ARTWORK UNVEILED, TRACKLIST REVEALED

"...German speed/power metallers Iron Savior are gearing up for the May 29th release of their new album, Titancraft.Check out the cover artwork and tracklist below..."

IronsaviorTitancraft.jpg

Didn't they release Rise of the Hero recently?
February 2014, followed by Megatropolis 2.0 in April 2015 and their live album in May 2015. I guess no longer dealing with Savage Circus has given Piet more time/motivation to churn out Iron Savior material, which elicits zero complaints from me.

Looking forward to Titancraft.

February 2014, followed by Megatropolis 2.0 in April 2015 and their live album in May 2015. I guess no longer dealing with Savage Circus has given Piet more time/motivation to churn out Iron Savior material, which elicits zero complaints from me.

Getting out from under the wreckage of his record label also seems to have helped.

Right on! Great news indeed! I've seen Iron Savior and Savage Circus at PPUSA and both were great! Can't wait to hear this new album!

Am I the only one who feels like they've peaked with Dark Assault and is tired of them rereleasing the same piece of shit album after Condition Red? I am? Just making sure. :unsure:

Ah... ok. I was pretty sure that was the case. Just putting my views and stuff out there.
No offense to the majority who like them, I just lost interest and found only frustration trying in vain to regain it (as demonstrated in my last post). Battering Ram was the final IS album that I purchased, and aside from only a few songs which I thought were ok, nothing jumped through the speakers and impaled my face like a lot of what I've heard from the first 3 albums. Nothing from any of the albums to follow stood out to me either.

Sucks sometimes when tastes change.

The two preview tracks sound pretty good. I actually liked the oddly named Megatropolis 2.0 quite a bit. Will probably dig this one too. Kind of has that early Blind Guardian vibe to me, which is not a bad thing in my book.

Am I the only one who feels like they've peaked with Dark Assault and is tired of them rereleasing the same piece of shit album after Condition Red?

The only one? Probably not. A minority? Most likely.

I get the impression that "the band" didn't have more in the tank so much as Piet had more in the tank, and he had to decide to either carry SC on his back or put his time and effort into Iron Savior.

I think it was more that he fell out with the Persuader guys when his label went under, which was pretty much immediately after they put out the second Savage Circus album.