Irritating S:s and wrong T-shirts

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
I have few things I want to share and your'e free to comment:

This S's have been irritating me for a while now.When playing with high volume in (especially) 747 and Shadows on the Wall when Biff sings we were: Strangers... the S sounds annoying, it really cuts in your ear! Same thing with Shadows on the wall.
===========================================================
In galleries on this page i've noticed that Doug Scarrat had Hardvore Superstar t-shirt on. Hardcore Superstar is a Swedish band, and they suck (my opinion) so why did he weared that shirt?! www.saxon747.com/recent/pages/doug1.htm
Look there.
And in HMT's booklet there's a pic that Really bothers me; on the left to ''VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO'' ther is a picture of the band in front of something...that looks like a...eh..........portable toilet!:lol: and the band just stands there, not with smiles but with serious faces! NEED COMMENTS ON THIS!
And so,I am very happy to announce that i'm gonna do a schoolwork about Saxon (a schoolwork of an artist/band you like)Planning to get good grade on that!
And i've already started on drawing the Saxon logotype -S- and guys, THAT'S REALLY HARD I'LL TELL YA!:D