Is Andy producing the new Judas Priest album ?

Took me time to figure out what you were talking about:

safe_image.php

I wish Andy would do that. It would be cool but I don't think we can draw conclusions from this pic.
Even Tom Allom would be better a better pick than Glenn Tipton as a producer for the next (and maybe last) JP album.

Last edited:
We all would. Not that I expect much from Judas anymore... but maybe Andy would push them
to get the best possible album out of them.

In any case, it's nice to see him hanging out with Priest.

Meh...If I could find one fault on Andy Sneap as a producer is that he keeps working with bands I don't like. Other than nevermore I can't think of a single one that I'm a fan of. I wish he would work more with the kind of bands Jens Bogren mixes.

I think it's a wise decision. Nobody would be surprised if it is the last JP album ever so it would be a shame if it sounded mediocre like their last albums. Nostradamus was complete failure and while Redeemer wasn't bad musically, the sound was pretty awful.
Andy will make them sound heavier for sure, I don't know if Tom Allom will have an influence on the sound or will just sort of frame the artistic content. That will be interesting.

I am really glad Andy is involved, it's another milestone in his career and he has said he wanted to do this.
I am sure he will push to get the best of them.

The least people who have learnt so much from him could do is, be happy for him.

Reactions: Manicompression