Is Anyone Here?

Greetings.

Well, same thing here.

I'm fairly new to this site, but it's pretty interesting. And most conversations I've seen are intelligent, when compared to so many forums on the Internet.

And respect is almost always present here, wich is a big plus. I'll come back often I think.

I also post almost everywhere, except on the forums that I still don't know about what they are, like area 54 , what the hell is that forum?:confused: Is anyone know what it's about?

And Blaze forum is of Blaze Bayley?
in that case I will never post there
and by the fact that Anathema's last record is completely lack of loud/metal guitars , I will not post there either

Originally posted by _Transparent_
come on fellow Opethians, godisanathiest and Meloncholia, lets take over the forum, the reign of Dill the terrible must be stopped and thou shalt rule the realm of Still life. :p
Did you hear that Nevermorians??????? Will we let them do that... HELL NO!!!! The forum - and eventually the world - domination is in our hands...:heh: :devil:

hehe yeah,dream on Nevermorians : p
:devil:
hehe anyway nevermore is a cool band! at least i liked "Dead heart in a dead world" so much that i bought the original,despite the fact that i already had a recorded one :cool:

btw,metalized,you must be posting like hell ;)
just like godisanatheist
:)

how dare you defy us??? This means bloody wa... nah, idn't like the word...:D I guess time will tell. at least i have seen nvm four times live.. have you ever seen Opeth???:heh: :D :lol: :lol: :loco: :tickled:

Originally posted by Melancholia
btw,metalized,you must be posting like hell ;)
just like godisanatheist
:)
yes! the road for the forum domination has already begun...
they have left me in an isolated island with an ISDN connection to the internet, a laptop and they have instructed me to post as much as i can and if i reach 10000 posts before xmass they will let me out of here...:lol: :heh:

Dill The Terrible? WTF? :)
I like to think I rule the peaceful realm of General Music Discussion with fairness, compassion, and occasional use of patronising tones to sort out the miscreants...
Who are you lot to bring trouble to this glorious kingdom, anyway? Begone, lest I board my fair steed with my mighty axe Cerberus (a £500 Maverick X-1) at my side, and make some heads roll with Slipknot riffs a-plenty! :p