Is beer good for you?

lol.gif

NP: Control Denied - Breaking the Broken

Hahaha.. Typing error..

Belgian beers are the beste beers in the whole world.. Just ask any touring band..
Best one is Duvel, which means as much as 'Satans beer'.. I haven't met any foreigner yet, that can handle that beer..

:lol: :lol: very true, but it's the same with men... the more beer I drink the better they look hahahhha

anyway, Stella Artois? (that is a belgian beer? :zombie: )

Anneke, try hungarian beer Kőbányai Világos hahahhahhha, the least you will do is puking :lol:

Anneke said:
Hahaha.. Typing error..

Belgian beers are the beste beers in the whole world.. Just ask any touring band..
Best one is Duvel, which means as much as 'Satans beer'.. I haven't met any foreigner yet, that can handle that beer..

Haha, I'm from Belgium too, and even I sometimes can't handle more than one or two Duvels...:zombie: Thats not at all the strongest beer btw, we also have the famous triples and trappists... personnaly, I like beer based on fruits the most, but... everyone should come to Belgium to try it yourself!!!

it has been scientifically proved that beer really is good for you. Few bottles in a week can't do any harm.
Try finnish beer "Karhu", I think it's the best one I've had.

what is that Duvel? if it's not so strong then why can't you handle that? Does it taste like *bad* or what?

...oh Karhu=bear in english which is quite similar word with beer. Damn it's a good beer