Is Ikeaboy mentally ill?

Steven

Jun 20, 2003
Visit site
I'm really concerned about her.
Her combative, all-too-often-contrarian manner speaks volumes about her insecurity. It's elementary psych- if you want to find out which of your mates is gay, for example, you look for the gaybasher in the lot. Following that train of logic, we see that Ikea is a forlorn soul who yearns for love, not hate. I am warning other forum members that such an individual is NOT to be argued with, but helped! Cry, cry, cry out in pain, Ikea--- we hear and shall send aid in return!

Ikea, do you need someone to talk with?
I'm not in Meath, but I'll do in a pinch.

Don't give up.

There is, to paraphrase Therapy?'s Andy Cairns, a light at the end of the tunnel.

Love,
Steven

hypnotized.gif

Steven said:
Her combative, all-too-often-contrarian manner speaks volumes about her insecurity. It's elementary psych- if you want to find out which of your mates is gay, for example, you look for the gaybasher in the lot. Following that train of logic, we see that Ikea is a forlorn soul who yearns for love, not hate. I am warning other forum members that such an individual is NOT to be argued with, but helped! Cry, cry, cry out in pain, Ikea--- we hear and shall send aid in return!
well said, couldn't have done that better myself :D

since when was ado female?

i think he should carry on being the way he is. for one its hilarious and for two he isnt one of these arsehole politically correct types, he's a laugh and doesnt talk about yearning for things in forests (as far as i know) like the majority of people.

I think the forest yearners are less and less, if they ever happen to find this place, they run off crying in a couple of days.

blackeyed said:
i think he should carry on being the way he is. for one its hilarious and for two he isnt one of these arsehole politically correct types, he's a laugh and doesnt talk about yearning for things in forests (as far as i know) like the majority of people.

well said, couldn't have done that better myself :D