Is it just me or......?

N

Nige T

Are Saxon on the top of there game at the moment? I thought they were the best I've ever seen 'em on this tour and they have also released an awesome album as well. I seem to know more people who saw them live and who have bought the album this time around, than I have for years. Hopefully this means Saxon are finally getting pushed back into the spotlight in the UK.

I thought my first Saxon gig was awesome mate, thanks to you and your suggestion that I bought Metalhead last year, the band have two avid new fans in Floss & myself.

We may be late converts to the Saxon cause but Metalhead & Killing Ground have taken some hammer since we bought them.

Many thanks Nige for pointing out just what we were missing mate :smokin:

No problems mate. I think you have done the same for me with Iced Earth, Gamma Ray etc. So we'll call it quits!

Hi nige i think you are right saxon do look on top of there game and they deserve to be taken notice of killing ground in london was my 20th saxon gig and i have to say the best out of all the times ive seen them things just seem to be getting better and better for saxon which is a really good thing exp the uk which seem to be sitting up and taken notice now its about time. its that good that i cant wait fot the next album allready but i think well have a few years wait yet keep on rockin saxon good stuff

But I have to say, I don't like the new album at all. I've listened to it song after song and there was no song, where I said: WOW - this is a hammer!!!! I also didn't like the last album much, I prefer all the old, classic Saxon albums. I am not saying it is a bad album or a bad production, it is just not my taste :( !!! My husband loves it and he's going to the Cologne gig this evening. Dear, dear, dear.....;)