Is it possible for a woman...

WOW! indeed Neal, i agree with you on that one!
Damn!
This is the first flamer here on the board that actually got my attention and actually reading what he had to say...
hehe..i'm impressed!
flaming with a message, how cute!

xxx Iris xxx
:)

G,
To tell you the truth buddy..
the fact you asked us about not knowing if she could get pregnant, because you fucked her in the ass, ok..i forgive you for that..
but actually fucking without a condom, now THAT is really, really stupid indeed!

Iris.

*bangs G's head to the wall..WAKE UP DAMNIT!!!*

This is the first flamer here on the board that actually got my attention and actually reading what he had to say...

What makes you think I'm a man? I could by a female and still think your as beautifull as we do. Oh yeah this is for Iris not you Neal (your cute too)

So what?
Even if you are a woman, you still have my attention, don't bother it! You tell good stuff, i like that!

xxx Iris xxx

:lol: This thread :headbang:s. I dub the "King of Threads (Besides Nevermore vs IE..... of course)" Thumbs down to Guerrilla for attempting to start a BS thread and failing miserably. Thumbs up to The Knowing One for turning this lame thread upside down and for the hilarious flames. They are all classic. :headbang: :lol:

Lord of Metal
I'm not flaming on the sperm breathed manhole
I am just stating facts.
I've always been around this place,(by) and for saying this ,I remember that punk making fun of you here LOM.I KNOW you fellas are friends, but with friends like that ,who needs Enemas.
hahhhhaaaaa.

Captain Howdy Will NOT seek help!!!

you could get her pregnant. the leak comes out of one hole and enters the other one. and voila! Che Guevara is a papa. :err:

Hi Tee
Don't burn mens hair with smokes

The Trailor Park Boy

Tee is correct, so you make damn sure you're allll the way in when the Junon cannon fires, son.

junon.jpg

:D

Originally posted by Guerrilla
If you have anal sex with a woman and you don't use a condom, is it possible for the woman to get pregnant and have a baby come out of her ass? If you know please say something cause my girlfriend says she got pregnant that way and I'm too young to be a father!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S FUNNY!!!

Dude, Karmic got it!!! It was a reference to a giant cannon so large it outweighed the town population... from Final Fantasy 7! YES!!!