BRIDGE Old Type Tune-Matic & GOTOH GE101Z
PICKUPS (Front) Seymour Duncan SH-1n
(Rear) Seymour Duncan SH-4
PARTS COLOR Gold
CONTROLS Front Volume, Rear Volume, Front Tone, Rear Tone, Toggle PU Selector

INCLUDES : GIGBAG

- 850 Euros

547095384IMG_0034_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

i´m feeling the guy who has it is asking too much:err:...what say u?

They are awsome guitars! Better then the more expensive ESPs in my opinion....

I own that exact one, but with EMGs....love it!

I paid $900 shipped for mine from japan to the USA.

A friend of mine bought a John Sykes and was disappointed. He was hoping that it would be the best of both worlds but he found it to have the flaws of an LP mixed (playability) with the flaws of an eclipse (lightweight). Obviously YMMV. It was a decent guitar, just not worth the import premium. Ultimately it didn't live up to the hype for him.

Edwards are on par with 1000 series LTD's and higher end Epi's. I had that same model...and it just didn't do it for me. Not bad guitars, but INCREDIBLY over hyped.

Edwards guitars are supposed to be good guitars but never tried it myself. It's more or less an alternative to ESP/LTD (I think it's owned by ESP and it's japanese).

i don´t now if u noticed but this is not a new guitar it´s used, i´m mainly inquiring about the price the guy is asking becuase i feel it´s too much
THX everyone

i don´t now if u noticed but this is not a new guitar it´s used, i´m mainly inquiring about the price the guy is asking becuase i feel it´s too much
THX everyone

yeah it's extremely overpriced. i bought mine used for roughly 630 euros

Japanese made, it's no FEPOS (far eastern piece of shit), well made, good pickups, solid mahogany.

I owned one and compared to my Gibson, close your eyes and it was just as good. That said, there were a few things I didn't like about it, so I sold it on and the guy who has it now loves it.

They're highly regarded. A million miles better than an Epiphone and every bit as good as the LTD EC1000

EDIT: Sorry, I'm guessing the price is why you're asking? No... I paid half of that from Japan for mine

Japanese made, it's no FEPOS (far eastern piece of shit), well made, good pickups, solid mahogany.

I owned one and compared to my Gibson, close your eyes and it was just as good. That said, there were a few things I didn't like about it, so I sold it on and the guy who has it now loves it.

They're highly regarded. A million miles better than an Epiphone and every bit as good as the LTD EC1000

EDIT: Sorry, I'm guessing the price is why you're asking? No... I paid half of that from Japan for mine

Not Japanese, Chinese. The very first run of guitars were Japanese...but everything since has been Chinese.

As a guy who works in a music store that's an authorized Gibson repair station and having also owned dozens of Gibsons myself, an Edwards is in absolutely no way comparable to a Les Paul. If you're closing your eyes and thinking it's just as good...well I'm happy for you. At the same time though, I can't help but question your perception of quality.

My old '79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
IMAG0047.jpg

My old Edwards.

a5d1_3.jpg

No contest

I love how every one of your gear pics seems to have different amps in it dude :lol:

Haha, yeah...I don't really get too attached to things :lol:

At that point I was in a cover band that did a lot of 80's, 90's, and 2000's rock, hair metal, and some moderately heavy stuff. The Mark IV was my 'go to' rig for that band. I missed my old two channel recto though and a 3 channel Dual popped up for $800...so I snagged it. I tried to get into it...but I really hate 3 channel Rectos.

The rig looked cool though :)

IMAG0050.jpg