Is Rap the cause of teen pregnancy?

Norsemaiden said:
How is it that blacks can write lyrics about wanting to kill whites, and the media plays it all the time, but if a white band said the same about blacks they would be called evil racists and even get prosecuted (in Europe)?

Who makes these decisions? Why don't white people care? Do we think we deserve it too?

The reason why is because anti white groups are a lot more organized then pro white groups…the anti white individuals within the media have been able to make out anybody pro white to be racist as well which is a blatant lie but the thing is not to many racially conscious whites want to do anything about it at the moment.

fah-q said:
I don't know if their ultimate goal is a race war. I do know that in my town, whites are reported as whites in the fish-wrap and non-whites are reported as suspects.
You are the first left-leaning person I have come across (figuratively) who has such pride in their race. Why is that?

I don't know, its not like I'm quite as liberal as say Adolf Hitler or anything.

fah-q said:
Holy shit. Was that 2.50 or 250? For 250, you should have been able to keep her for at least 2 days.

If it was Liberty Avenue in Pittsburgh, don't ya mean that you should be able to keep "him" for two days?