is skeletor (from he-man, that guy) filipino-american?

screwdriverqueen

human plant/container.
Nov 3, 2002
Boston
www.livejournal.com
something tells me that if he had skin over his skull, he'd look just like a filipino-american dude.

you know those computer programs that allow you to put flesh on a skull to see what the person looked like when they were living?

i think they should do this with skelotor, don't you think?

toby thinks that skeletor is just some white dude from michigan, but no.

he's filipino-american.

skeletor.jpg

SO filipino-american.

(also, i picked this particular picture, because look at that gay hand gesture! TOTALLY gay filipino house boy!)

holy shit!!!!

is it true that mcdonalds is giving away happy meals with skeletor figurines right now?!

if so, i'm going to get one, and cover his head with silly putty to see what he looks like with flesh!

01) Skeletor's face was shown in the first episode of the new series on Cartoon Network and he was blue blue bleu.
02) Skeletor's voice is the same one used for Falcor, the luck dragon from Neverending Story.
03) I am too poor to afford lodging anywhere near the venue so I can pop in here and there.
04) My pretty red pills and whatnot give me more of a hangover than that time in Mexico where they told me not to drink normal water so I made do with firewater
05) This goes out to Crunchy, the teenage whale

xoxoxo
-k-

kleo706 said:
01) Skeletor's face was shown in the first episode of the new series on Cartoon Network and he was blue blue bleu.
02) Skeletor's voice is the same one used for Falcor, the luck dragon from Neverending Story.
03) I am too poor to afford lodging anywhere near the venue so I can pop in here and there.
04) My pretty red pills and whatnot give me more of a hangover than that time in Mexico where they told me not to drink normal water so I made do with firewater
05) This goes out to Crunchy, the teenage whale

xoxoxo
-k-

WOW! so he's not some inexplicable entity with a skull face for no reason after all! and he's BLUE, right? so he's obviously an "ethnic fellow", just as i suspected! did they give any history behind him losing the flesh on his face?

hah same voice as falcor, huh? it's even more obvious that skeletor is gay now.

venue, pills, whale. (?)

screwdriverqueen said:
did they give any history behind him losing the flesh on his face?

They had this huge matrix-y battle between him when he was Keldor and Adam's father, Randor. During it, Keldor got nailed in the face or something and lost the flesh.

venue, pills, whale. (?)

I was at metal fest with Greg + azal + BFS + Falcor. (Well okay... the guy from Nevermore did seem to have really goofy facial hair but he wasn't quite THAT bad)

xoxoxo
-k-

Instead of taking the medication I "need" to control all those impulses, I channel the energy towards accumulation of useless data and seduction of women as close to the age of the Golden Girls as possible.

xoxoxo
-k-

VangelicSurgeon said:

I was talking about Saturday when I wrote that man! Either that or I keep forgetting your name and am trying to hide it. Buuuuuut to get back on topic and make you feel better...
clint22.jpg

See? Is a kitty!

xoxoxo
-k-