Is Testament playing The Chance or not?

Crow4ever

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2005
There's still nothing on the site about it. Last week, Ticketmaster had Testament listed as appearing at The Chance on that date. This week, they do not.

Are they playing, or aren't they? And why isn't the date listed on the site?

I dont think they r I think its a big venue mistake I live in Denver and for about 3 weeks there was a date for Testament to be here on August 4 and then the day me and my bud got r tickets we got a email saying the show was cancelled.So I dont think its true.But I am confused cause I always here of random dates popping up like the one that is listed for Arizona.

the link's right here:

it just doesn't list Testament...

but on the Chance website they are still listed:
http://www.thechancetheater.com/

and i hope they don't cancel....because if they do the show the next day that i'm going to would probably be cancelled too...

TestamentNEWsm.jpg

That pisses me off, I had tickets and I had a roadtrip going to see Testament and Nuclear Assault again that night and I got an email today from Ticketmaster saying Testament will not play the venue.

bulks said:
That pisses me off, I had tickets and I had a roadtrip going to see Testament and Nuclear Assault again that night and I got an email today from Ticketmaster saying Testament will not play the venue.

Same exact thing happened to me. I put a post up asking if these shows were confirmed and I was planning a trip and I got no reply. It's amazing the fucking answers you can get around here.

Well the chance took off Testament off their site and ticketmaster no longer list testament there. I hate to let down my favorite band (Nuclear Assault) but I need to get a refund because it obviously costs a hell lot of money to see the band. 6 hours fuckin' band. And I already drove 12 hours earlier this june to see them in PA. I won a signed guitar by them eheh.

bulks said:
Well the chance took off Testament off their site and ticketmaster no longer list testament there. I hate to let down my favorite band (Nuclear Assault) but I need to get a refund because it obviously costs a hell lot of money to see the band. 6 hours fuckin' band. And I already drove 12 hours earlier this june to see them in PA. I won a signed guitar by them eheh.

So they are not playing Poughkeepsie!? AAHHH this sucks. :yell: