Is the Barlow rumor true?

l_3689860bd9d673ce21a651aae6ec39fe.jpg

And once again! Incase you didnt see it already!!! I wouldn't mind seeing :worship: Barlow:worship: with the long hair again

Well...the boys have seemed to select a singer w/ experience, talent & conviction!Though i am not as familiar w/ Matt as some here on the board, i will always be a fan & welcome Matt to the mighty Pyramaze!!

Just think how awesome it would be to hear him hit that opening note to Sleepy Hollow:OMG:

Man, I can't even picture how cool it would be.

Shit, Michael said in one of his interviews that Matt re-recorded some of the old material, they should post a couple of those tracks to hold us over:)

Are you serious, that great news, they should definitely give us some tracks! :headbang:

DUDE!!!This is going to KICK ASS!!Could not have asked for anything better.A true legend joins a band soon to be legends.Wonderful!!

I hope that we get to hear some of the re-recordings that they have made.Im very curious how Ancient Words Within and Until We Fade Away sound with Barlow behind the mic.

Hello guys i'm new! I'm french and my english is not the best you had ever heard!

I was the French webmaster of the old www.icedearth.fr.st, the bigger french fansite on Iced earth. BUT, M. Barlow disaepper :cry: :cry: AND HE RISE FROM ASHES !!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

OMFG !! This day is one of the better of ma entire life ! OMFG, i'll do a fuckin awesome website on Pyramaze !!!!!

:worship: :worship: MATTHEW YOU KIK SOME ASS with you fukin GRETEST voice on earth !!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: