Is the release date delayed?

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet from them. Has anyone else? Getting it any time before the 11th is basically a bonus, though, so I'm patient.

Rusty-
How the fuck did you remember that, it was ages ago!! Heehee! How? That day, somehow, someway, 11 was burnt permanently into my subconscious. 11's have been haunting me since that day, you....YOU....! :p

I have long since accepted that I will die at 11:11. It's an omen. :lol: Yeah, right! When I clicked that link you found, the last 4 digits in the address line are (Psycho killing women in shower music here) 1111!
scared.gif
:lol: Silly, huh?

Check out what Yayo says... Yeah, right. If it has an 11, I'm looking at it. Someone asks, "What time is it?" I don't look anymore. It's 11 past. I guar-on-tee. Of course, now it's the 11th month. Monday the 11th is going to seem mighty freakish!

Originally posted by Opet
:lol: Yeah, right! When I clicked that link you found, the last 4 digits in the address line are (Psycho killing women in shower music here) 1111!
scared.gif
:lol: Silly, huh?
:eek: :OMG: It is certain then. How freaky is that?? There are higher forces at work here... :p ;)