----->>>> Is there anyone here who... <<<<-----

Well, from My Arms, Your Hearse on I can sing along to most, if not all, songs. (Excluding Damnation, which I only got yesterday... but it won't be long. ;) )
However I couldn't remember them of the top of my head, I have to hear the music to remember the lyrics.

I know each of the first 2 albums word for word for sure. In 96 those albums were all I listened to. It drops a bit after that, I don't think people make a point of learning lyrics it is just a case of having them stuck in your head through constant listening.

I have no idea what the hell he's saying for large sections of the first 3. I've read them repeatedly but it doesn't stick so well. After that, he stopped using so many obscure words so I can figure it out by ear if I've forgotten.

I don't know a lot of Damnation yet, and some parts of Deliverance. But the rest I've got to know just from listening to them so much, hehe.

Cat's seem to fit the lyrics from the last and the first albums in me 'ead :bah:

But nom I can't really pull em of the top of my head on command, though it's easy enough if it's playing in the background. :)

apart from the first album, as i hardly listen to it, yeah. well most, theres some words i dont. but i sing along to them all when i see them live...when i first heard them, i imagined it would be hard, but its not when you listen to them for hours almost every day.

(plus i cant even growl properly, but i try)