Is there exist a edition of watershed with 3 bonus songs on the same disc?

antiquesoul

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2007
Paris
My firend just bought a Watershed CD from ebay uk, this edition has 10 tracks in which there are 3 bonus song.

I have got the sp edition and ths bonus songs are in a separed disc and I checked on the opeth official website, there'er only two editions which are sp edtion and normal edtion.

Could you guys tell me if my friend bought a 3rd edtion or this is a pirated version

here are some photos :
http://photo.163.com/photos/wangjiajia_xyz/159825336/

sorry for my bad english

thx in advance

That´s actually very bothering,i wanna be able to both blast the original cd and the bonus tracks in my car.

If you have a computer, it's quite easy to rip the dvd audio, convert it to MP3 and then burn a cd with the extra tracks on it.

The LP comes with derelict herds as the 8th track (side 4 right after hex omega) and it's also track 8 on the cd if you buy the lp version

Irecieved the cd today but it´s only the normal one. sad =( but i´ts not the US version. I have the US version and the backcover is not the same.(barcode licensed by roadrunner and so on.

cat.nr.:RR 7962-2
barcode: 016861796228

I think it is the german version but the german version from china?

I take a question to the seller.

thank you for your helps

My friend told me that the quality of the booklet and the cd is great, it seems like an original.

But the pb is i cann't find any info in this edition, i never seen before any edition with all bonus tracks in one disc, even in the Roadrunner's web site, this is so strange