Is there no drummer @ all???

Posted by HulkBlood01
hey just wanted to give everyone an update as to what the lazy drummers doing, lol.
i'm getting two bass drum mics for x-mas to complete my setup, so i wanted to hold off on recording till i get em. My drums should really sound good then! i'll let you guys know when i get that recorded. later!

I thought HulkBlood01 was around for sometime.
He posted that a short while ago. He's doing the drums for the Through The Never project on here. As far as I know, he's still involved.
And didn't someone else post here saying they're pretty good on the drums and that they've just got a kit?

The drummer lives! :p Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I still check out the board every day or two.
I've been busy with work and now that schools starting, that won't help alot...but with something as flexible as recording, I'll still have a good amount of time set aside.
Through the never is coming along; There should be something done by tues. At the moment I'm working on drums for a friend of mines song, which he needs by next friday.

And, if you guys want to throw out ideas for songs, please do. The more time I get to practice a song, the better.

So suggest-away! :D

adios!

Originally posted by HulkBlood01
And, if you guys want to throw out ideas for songs, please do. The more time I get to practice a song, the better.

So suggest-away! :D

BREAKING THE LAW! :lol: