Is this a good deal?

Washburn Guitar

PLEASE HELP!

This is on the home page of musicians friend click on it, and it will tell you abot it. It is a Washburn guitar for $199!?!?!?
Its original price is $549, which is pretty cheap for a Washburn. It got good ratings, but I wanted to see if you guys think it is any good. It is a 22 fret, i would like a 24, but 22 is fine since i have a 21 right now. I know this guitar is way better than the piece of crap I have now (Peavey Raptor Series, it came in a starter set thing, so I need a new amp too...damn!), but I want to get a pretty decent guitar.

PLEASE HELP!

that's pretty cheap for a Dimebag Darrel guitar...apparently the reviews seem to be positive all across the board

I own a Washburn WG228 and it's one of the best playing guitars I've ever played. Even the stock pickups are great. I love it.

So I say go for it.

Well, as it says, it is one step down from the 333, so it is a Dime 332B, but yea, it looks like a great guitar to me. The 333 is probably $1000.

I saw another guitar I wanted, but I'm pretty positive that my parents won't buy me it. It is an ESP LTD KH-206(somewhere around that, it is the lower model of the two models it has), Kirk Hammett(My God) Series, which has black hardware, extra jumbo frets (24), and has skull and crossbones on the frets 3,5,7,9,12 etc.

Only problem is it is $450, which I know won't go with the parents, since they think my piece of shit $150, Peavey, is fine,and he thought my $100, First Act....Wal-Mart...(worst guitar EVER!) was fine before that.

So yeah, I think I'll beg them to buy me that Dime.

BTW: thanks for the input!

Schecter guitars very solid. They feel and play great. Not a bad buy at all. Can't say much about Rolands though...never played one