Washburn Scott Ian SI 91 custom shop for sale

SI91_Washburn

New Metal Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hello,

I´m thinking about selling my Washburn Scott Ian Murder Weapon. It´s #4 made of 15. It´s one of the firste series (white/red).

Maybe someone here is interested in buying it.

The guitar is located in germany. I´m not shure aboute the price, don´t wanna give it away for free, but don´t wanna charge a dream price. The guitar is in excelent condition.

Maybe interested people can send me an offer.

Here is a link for more information about this guitars. As I said, my guitar is #4 of this series.

http://www.guitarstable.com/servlet/the-17/Washburn-USA-Scott-Ian/Detail

Im a guitar player and I can appreciate a nice guitar, and am willing to pay for a nice one, but 4k for it? If a sig series is your thing a Jackson Mustaine King V is cheaper and a better guitar.

I would be fine to reach a price inbetween 3000 - 3500 for that guitar (depends on shipping, taxes..), so that it is a good deal for buyer and seller

Sure, I know that it will be hard to find anyone who is willing to pay such a high price for a Washburn and that most of solvent buyers prefere different brands.

That was the reason why I asked for some trading pages. But thanks for talking the guitar bad, without even playing and listen to it. ;-)

yep as much as i love anthrax i am suprised scott ian got a sig guitar to retail,there is near no demand for this guitar accept for a damn cheap price!!!

I have a Jackson Scott Ian guitar and I never play it. The pick ups are weak and the thing goes out of tune so fast. I've tried different string gauges, amps etc. It's for this reason that I shy away from artist signature guitars. All you're paying for is the name so that the guitar company can afford to give the guitars(and much more refined and polished versions), to the artists free.

Furthermore, if one had 3 or 4 thousand to spend on an instrument, wouldn't it be wiser to go with one customized for himself in particular?

Scott Ians guitar playing is awesome. My style however is different and if I ever feel the need for his beefy sound, I turn to my Gibson SG. Way way better tone and sound than my Jackson.

I have a Jackson Scott Ian guitar and I never play it. The pick ups are weak and the thing goes out of tune so fast. I've tried different string gauges, amps etc. It's for this reason that I shy away from artist signature guitars. All you're paying for is the name so that the guitar company can afford to give the guitars(and much more refined and polished versions), to the artists free.

Furthermore, if one had 3 or 4 thousand to spend on an instrument, wouldn't it be wiser to go with one customized for himself in particular?

Scott Ians guitar playing is awesome. My style however is different and if I ever feel the need for his beefy sound, I turn to my Gibson SG. Way way better tone and sound than my Jackson.

i have a jackson ps1 performer wich has served me well over the years,i also own a razorback explosion wich i am really just starting to play now,im a dimebag tragic and its quite a good guitar.

The most "metal" guitar I have I think is my Peavey wolfgang. That thing never goes out of tune and it sounds great. The tremelo is wicked. You can do insane dive bombs on it all night.