Is this guitar any good?

I've played on an Ibanez SA in the past and found it to be a great playing guitar. Very nice neck, very comfortable body and most importantly had a good tone. I think you made a good choice. :headbang:

If you like it, that's all that matters. Since you obvoiusly live the feel, if you ever get tired of the sound, just change the bridge pickup (try an SH-4).

They are known for their good necks. And yes, I wouls ay you made a very good choice. Although eventually you should look into pickups

I hate Ibanez...except for the Paul Stanley Iceman model, the PS10. That's been the only guitar of theirs I've liked.

I play a lot of Ibanez guitars(I have to sell them, so I should know how they play/feel, etc...), and I've come to the conclusion that the guitars themselves are awesome.

Their pickups are pure shite.

^very true actually. When I replaced the pickups on my Ibanez bass, the old ones had about a quarter of the wire wound round that the new pickups had. But at least they cut their budget on electronics and not the actual design and construction of the instrument.