is this interface any good?

XxSicRokerxX

Gabriel R.
Nov 25, 2010
Orange County, CA
theres a guy selling a Brand New Zoom G2.1u Effects w/Cubase LE Recording Software down the street. Im basically just looking for an interface that will allow me to record my guitar so i understand i need a hi-z input then i will be mixing the sound with lecab impulse response and other amp simi. (ive been lookin at m-audio pro but this came about)

this is a brief description "Input: 1/4'' phone jack ●Rated input level: -20dBm ●Input impedance: 1MΩ ●Output: 1/4'' stereo phone jack (Line / headphones combined) ●Maximum output level: +5dBm (Output load impedance: 10kΩ or higher) ●Phones Output Level: 20mW + 20mW into 32Ω load ●Control Input: Expression "

heres the site for the info. http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/g2nu/

thank you

Will it allow you to record your guitar - yes.

Is it a "good" interface? I suspect the overwhelming answer around these parts is that you look for a dedicated audio interface (not one attached to an effects pedal) that will allow you the most versatility for recording not only your guitar, but the possibility of also recording vocals and such.

Personally if it was me - I'd look into the later. But then again, I already have a "good" interface.

Hope that helps.