Is this real?! help?

Is there any chance in hell of finding Nevermore audio bootlegs online? I am dying to hear these guys live and can't make their show this tour.

Will, any chance of putting songs online?

Live in Holland would be which tour, DSM? And they have live in Australia as well, so that's the DH tour, with Krisiun, I'm guessing wildly. (I know Krisiun wouldn't be on their bootleg.)

Is it worth buying DSM? Would I be getting shithouse quality?

I just about shit when I saw about 200 things in their catalog...it sounds too good to be true! Death, Live in Florida 1989, and in 193, then about 4 other Death vids. Carcass, all kinds of stuff.

Nevermore - 1997.03.05 - Vasclaar, Holland--------

Sorry DSM, you already stated what tour that would be. I missed it.

no prob :)
the quality on the show is well... alright... sound's alright, video is alright... but hey, the setlist rules, and for the price listed... it's worth it:

7 Tongues
Sacrament
Mirror Black
Silent Hedges
Tiananmen Man
What Tomorrow Knows
Optimist
Next in Line
Lost
Sanctuary
Politics

Reactions: HemiGTX
sorry to hear that. hope it gets better. yeah, surgery usually fucks things up worse. best of luck to you. doesnt mean you wont see them again. try sending warrel a PM when theyre off tour and see if he can do somethin for ya hah

that fuckin sucks. you should get that fixed if you can. another surgery or physical therepy or something? you're too young to be a cripple.
-neal