Is this thrash heaven or what?!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
SEPULTURA, MACHINE HEAD and TESTAMENT are among the acts that are tentatively scheduled to perform at a huge metal festival in Sao
Paulo, Brazil on April 20th in front of an anticipated audience of 20,000. Provisionally dubbed Thrash Of The Titans, the concert will feature
appearances from a total of 14 bands on two different stages, among them the following:

SEPULTURA
MACHINE HEAD
TESTAMENT
ANTHRAX
EXODUS
VIO-LENCE
DEATH ANGEL
SADUS
FLOTSAM AND JETSAM
HEATHEN

According to informed sources, the event with run from noon until about 2:00 AM, and will include performances from various homegrown metal
acts in addition to the above-mentioned artists. Venue information and additional details are due to be announced in the coming weeks.

In related news, the reunited San Francisco Bay Area thrashers VIO-LENCE are tentatively planning to issue a live CD and DVD recorded at the
group's December 14th show at Slim's in San Francisco through an as-yet-undetermined label later in the year. As-yet-unmixed/unedited, the
audio/video recordings include an appearance by original axeman Troy Fua (who performed on the band's early demo recordings) and former F
BOMB/current LAVABONE six-stringer Steve Schmidt alongside longtime guitarist Phil Demmel—a last-minute arrangement that came about as
a result of guitarist Ray Vegas' decision to pull out of the gig a couple of weeks prior to the concert.

Meanwhile, San Francisco's EXODUS, fronted by Steve “Zetro” Souza (the group's frontman between 1986 and 1993), have announced tentative
plans to perform at the Summer Solstice World Jam in Talkeetna, Alaska on June 22nd and are rumored to be holding discussions to appear at
the Wacken Open Air festival in Germany in August (as yet unconfirmed). Here is where you can catch the band during the coming months:

Mar. 22 - Marin County, CA @ New George
Mar. 23 - Whittier, CA @ Ibiza (Hellfest)
Apr. 05-06 – Asbury Park, NJ @ Convention Hall
Jun. 22 - Talkeetna, AK @ Summer Solstice World Jam (unconfirmed)

Who wants to go to Brazil with me?

ME me me! I'll go with ya spawny :)

I dont have any money though...so I will dress up as a dog and travel as a dog. I dont mind flying to Brazil in a cage, small price to pay after all.

I just hope dogs fly for free :)

Originally posted by phlogiston

Only dogs? No fruit and veg? What do they do for roughage?

Didja ever make a post only to go away and think about and then realize that it was just incredibly stupid and it would have been better if you just shut up and mind your own business. This was one of those. I'm so very, very sorry.

:lol: I was going to reply to your original post with yet another silly statement, but decided against it realising that I'd ..."go away and think about and then realize that it was just incredibly stupid and it would have been better if you just shut up and mind your own business."

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Sydo
So by eating dogs in Brazil, they vicariously eat the Savages too.:eek:

:lol: Thats true..... That makes them cannibals :eek:

Phloggy, I do it all the time (make stupid posts, not eat dogs) but people are so used to it around here they dont notice :D