is vinny RECHARGEABLE?

is he RECHARGEABLE?

• Total voters
Anthony said:
Babe, if i asked that, it doesn't mean, i think so!!! I heard an opinion, that vinny is stupid idiot, thinkin' he's megastar. I shit on this opinion: can't believe, he's that stupid guy. So, i gathered all my braveness and asked you about it:D
Its kind of ironic though someone saying Vinny "thinkin hes a megastar", as its those people who are obviously putting him on a pedestal in the first place, otherwise they wouldnt be talking about him like that. Come on, get a grip, hes a bloke from Liverpool who can sing quite well.

12500.jpg

Strangelight said:
Its kind of ironic though someone saying Vinny "thinkin hes a megastar", as its those people who are obviously putting him on a pedestal in the first place, otherwise they wouldnt be talking about him like that. Come on, get a grip, hes a bloke from Liverpool who can sing quite well.
exactly :headbang:

Strangelight said:
seems like i never get the answer...:Smug:

naaames, NAAAAMES!!! :lol:

what was your most cherished dream? if it's something you'd like to share with us :)

Fair enough. :)

I don't remember my cherished dreams that have become shattered, it seems they're still valid :D

blackeyed said:
im terrible at holding the ald ale in...i have serious bladder issues....im like a race horse but without being a horse or being in a race.

can i take you for a ride race horse and hold me in? :hotjump: