is wassername corr stalking me???

fair enough so...de kellys ....I'm de one in the middle whos been at the pies :lol:

the_kelly_family_band1.jpg

my auntie had a welsh corgi, dont underestimate them...even though their tubby little ankle snappers. this one used to hear an ice cream van and chase it to beg for ice cream
but more importantly i just found out i share a birthday with kelly osbourne :( so we have more than just a name in common now. its like a conspiracy, these celebs are ruining me life with all this carry on :(

Bambi said:
my auntie had a welsh corgi, dont underestimate them...even though their tubby little ankle snappers. this one used to hear an ice cream van and chase it to beg for ice cream
but more importantly i just found out i share a birthday with kelly osbourne :( so we have more than just a name in common now. its like a conspiracy, these celebs are ruining me life with all this carry on :(

:D

Oh my, you should choose a hermit's life now to find your peace of mind, in some den where you can finally get free from the memories of family members and shaggy little punk princesses' birthdays.

Which year, btw?

don, cute she may be but that bassist is a fucking inbred. Look at 'em: theres a dozen of them and only two faces between them. They're INBREDS man. She'd never give you a second look cos you're not related to her. :lol:

Year missus?? the year thin lizzy released de klassk "vagabonds of the western world": naoi deag seachto tri :p and dens over here are far too expensive with the property market the way it is now. I'd need a mortgage for just a cardboard box :( and even then bono would probably show up trying to give me soup and change for a cuppa. charitable famous bastard

Bambi said:
don, cute she may be but that bassist is a fucking inbred. Look at 'em: theres a dozen of them and only two faces between them. They're INBREDS man. She'd never give you a second look cos you're not related to her. :lol:

Year missus?? the year thin lizzy released de klassk "vagabonds of the western world": naoi deag seachto tri :p and dens over here are far too expensive with the property market the way it is now. I'd need a mortgage for just a cardboard box :( and even then bono would probably show up trying to give me soup and change for a cuppa. charitable famous bastard

and how do you know dons looks then?:)

shit that latin numbers makes me think of god,movies for easter with kurk douglas, you mean mill neuf cent soixante troi?

the_good_son141 said:
and how do you know dons looks then?:)

shit that latin numbers makes me think of god,movies for easter with kurk douglas, you mean mill neuf cent soixante troi?

I meant what I said, Latinum mi arsium (or is that annus) :lol:

Strangelight said:
bawl1.gif
now I must to weep in a graveyard

the sis has a rapid old graveyard out beside her gaff, any goth would be proud to weep in it

you could weep there and ye might get sympathy and a cup of bovril or summat
:wave:

Bambi said:
the sis has a rapid old graveyard out beside her gaff, any goth would be proud to weep in it

you could weep there and ye might get sympathy and a cup of bovril or summat
:wave:

I would walk all the way there for sympathy and bovril!! o_O
Kim Wilde is 'officially' sacked now. I'm deleting all her pics as we speak!

Bambi said:

Are you telling me you came thirty-fuckin-three days earlier than me?! Older than me??????? WOWOWOW! :Spin:

As for the accommodation:

a) you may rent a den;
b) kill Bono;
c) get married (married people get all the benefits of society, them bastards :( );
d) a, b, and c together.

"Are you telling me you came thirty-fuckin-three days earlier than me?! "

dunno, dont remember that far back and i was'nt paying much attention to what was going on behind the iron curtain, i was more concerned with milk and sleep and the like :b

married couples get screwed here , at least by the welfare and all them.

We need a thin lizzy thread here. bet Don likes thin lizzy, he has taste and that.

Bambi said:

ahaha good one, bambi. as always.