Isnt someone having a birthday today?

it's actually tomorrow... or in one hour according to the CET. but I can congratulate him twice. or even more times. o_O

happy birthday, S6, on this nice sunny evening of the 6th o'March! \m/ :loco:

haha today's my mom's 50th birthday.

happy fartday, warrel! *looks around the UPS truck*....*picks a random box and throws it at you*

there!...some chester dickerson isn't getting his shipment from..eh..."Fantasies In Lace And Leather, Inc." but i'm sure he won't mind!

Happy Birthday WD!
squeaks.gif

Have a great one!

hugs from me,
lioness%20copy%20free.jpg

Tee said:
it's actually tomorrow... or in one hour according to the CET. but I can congratulate him twice. or even more times. o_O

happy birthday, S6, on this nice sunny evening of the 6th o'March! \m/ :loco:
Hey Tee
SEND YOUR CATS REHAB
They look drunk as fuck in every picture...

My Mom has 39 cats
I have 2
mom wins

anyways

atleast offer the cats the 12 step program...

In our Ree-Hearse al room,you have to walk up 12 steps to get tO THE RACKET ROOM ...

Hmmm.....The program has failed AGAIN

n.p Johnny Winter - Still Alive And Well - Can't You Feel It

neal said:
have a good one, dude. hope you can find some good dank over there in merry olde england.

Neal -- Dank? That's a new one on me. We call it "T". For toke.. It's "T" time. I'm on an occasional cookie now and then. Getting some wild T cookies!! Sometimes we call it the Eskimo word, I can't spell it, but it sounds like "Mulllkk".

Oh, yeah....Happy B-Day Mr. Dane.

:err:

happy b-day, Warrel, on the 7th o' March!
could you please come to the corner, I have something... that's for your ear only... and it's not my tongue. :( :loco:

Troyanasy said:
Hey Tee
SEND YOUR CATS REHAB
They look drunk as fuck in every picture...

My Mom has 39 cats
I have 2
mom wins

anyways

atleast offer the cats the 12 step program...

In our Ree-Hearse al room,you have to walk up 12 steps to get tO THE RACKET ROOM ...

Hmmm.....The program has failed AGAIN

n.p Johnny Winter - Still Alive And Well - Can't You Feel It

haha, Troy, it's the reflex of the one taking the pictures. :tickled: cats are innocent.

my mom can't eat at my place.... she says she can't eat at a table on which the cats sit with their assholes. although I do clean, I mean, wtf, Karen will witness that I do. I hope. :loco:

Tee said:
haha, Troy, it's the reflex of the one taking the pictures. :tickled: cats are innocent.

my mom can't eat at my place.... she says she can't eat at a table on which the cats sit with their assholes. although I do clean, I mean, wtf, Karen will witness that I do. I hope. :loco:

Hahaha Hi Tee (waves to shore)
I've posted pix of my 2 cats<Midnight and Spinner..Spinner is Midnights Mom
And By the way, my moms name is Karen (the cat lady)
Goodnight Tee * A bow and KISS to you my murder ballad sweet*

Troy must go to the races k-now
And bet on some hors..silent w and e
haha