istanbul gig cancelled

no chance that anathema would play at rock the nations.. but i heard that they'll come play at rockistanbul on 19-21 june, their name is written there at least though siyabend hasnt told me anything certain about the next attempt.. i dont want to die before seeing anathema live :buh:
btw dream theater will play in istanbul at the end of the year, in november actually... orphaned land is one of these secret names at rock the nations.. therion will play on 25th of september at maslak venue, almora will support them.. that's all for now fellows, lets pray together for anathema...

you can take a 13h bus trip to thessaloniki in greece the 16th of april (and meet me there). i did the trip once and its quite fatiguing. price for the bus was 30€ so thats fair.

you need to get your passport in order tho.

pagan2002 said:
looks like there will be a festival in turkey on june 20th though so chin up!:wave:

http://www.rockistanbul.com

Danny,
Is that true that you'll be playing at ROCKISTANBUL FESTIVAL ?
I wanna be sure because there's nothing written about that in the official page,anathema.ws

hottix_anathema.gif

muse, anathema and starsailor on the same festival, ... nice one

i hope they play at the pukkelpop festival here ones,....

Mariner said:
you can take a 13h bus trip to thessaloniki in greece the 16th of april (and meet me there). i did the trip once and its quite fatiguing. price for the bus was 30? so thats fair.

you need to get your passport in order tho.

well, we tried doing that for Blind Guardian world tour ending concert in Greece, but Greek government is really bitchy about those things against the Turks, they wanted to keep our passports in order to give us a visa, also half of the payment would be just for the visa, so we thought, screw it, We've already seen BG, it will be just bad that we won't see And Then THere Was Silence alive...

best said:
again starsailor :erk: well at least theres anathema and faithless
hmm, i don't likee faithless at all, i saw them ones, and i have to admit it was nice, you know, just dancing and stuff, but the year after they played the fest again, but this time Starsailor was headlining the marque, at the same time as faithless was standing on the mainstage
And they were making a hell of a noise when starsailor wanted to start some soft, quiet song (i think alcoholic) faithless came above their music and starsailor stops with their song, the singer looks arround
And says ‘hmm, i think i know this this one’, and one minute the whole tent was jumping and singing “WE COME ONE” hahaha, it was great,
then they rocked me out of my shoes. :worship:

siyabend confirmed the gig to be at 21th of june, but i decided not to believe in what he says about this very specific band anymore after seeing the anathema gig being cancelled for the third time.. he says the date is certain now though...

downhand said:
siyabend confirmed the gig to be at 21th of june, but i decided not to believe in what he says about this very specific band anymore after seeing the anathema gig being cancelled for the third time.. he says the date is certain now though...

:Smug: me too...
I suggest you not to buy tickets untill the you are SURE...

well I've already changed my Dream Theater ticket with rockistanbul one, because even if Anathema is not there, there will be Queensryche, Muse and many other promised bands. If none of them shows up, we'll just burn the ticket company down :p

Volfied said:
well I've already changed my Dream Theater ticket with rockistanbul one, because even if Anathema is not there, there will be Queensryche, Muse and many other promised bands. If none of them shows up, we'll just burn the ticket company down :p
i dont like any of the other bands playing there, so i'll go to the dt gig in november if anathema gets cancelled as we're all used to hear..

Volfied said:
i dont like any of the other bands playing there, so i'll go to the dt gig in november if anathema gets cancelled as we're all used to hear..