Istanbul gig - March 29

Same with that of Greece actually, apart from the additional (RAWR) Demon Of The Fall...

1) Ghost Of Perdition
2)White Cluster
3)The Amen Corner
4)Baying Of The Hounds
5)Closure
6)Under The Weeping Moon
7)The Grand Conjuration
8)The Drapery Falls.
9)Deliverance
10)Demon Of The Fall

to be exact. XD

I was at the front(middle):kickass:.The concert was very good and i liked the setlist.the ending with Deliverance and Demon of the fall was great.\m/

@Garoth:I think last intro that he played was Welcome the to the jungle or Black Sabbath song i dont remember well...

How often do they throw stuff at the audience: guitar picks, drum sticks, anything else?

they throw some guitar pics and drum sticks to audience and throw another things too
they gave beers and bottles fulled with water as ı could see cos ı was at the back side of the area ,
they re really seemed enjoying , and martin fell down 'cos shaking head :)
it was funny they were out of control in some songs

I was both in İstanbul and Ankara, playlist was same but in Ank they didn't play Demon of the Fall, unfortunately there weren't many people in Ank also.. In istanbul Mikael pretended to give his guitar to one of listeners which stunned me for a second. :lol: I hope they are satisfied too with the audience's performance :kickass:

i've got great pictures from istanbul gig. i'm totally in front of mikael. if anyone wants i can share them... last but not least i have per's towel :p

i was also in ankara,,i wanted to go istanbul but i couldn't i 'd rather be in istanbul anyway ..it was awesome ..i have been waiting for them for ages=)
i was fascinated ,,martin lopez was not there and we really felt his lack ..hmm in ankara due to fans' lack of enthusiasm,,we couldn't hear demon of the fall and my first thing after concert was listening to demon of the fall=)but it was wonderful and especially 4me i just cried when i first saw mike alive i can't explain how i felt..i want to see him again and again..but i dun'no when they 'll be back:ill: :erk: :worship:

Neb-Kheperou-R&#304 said:
i've got great pictures from istanbul gig. i'm totally in front of mikael. if anyone wants i can share them... last but not least i have per's towel :p
hmm i have some pics also but i want it from you also if you have a bootleg it will be awesome for me :)

if you'll give your e-mail opsss i must say g-mail or yahoo -because i got lots of photo- i can send them to you in a few days. yav bi de canım turkce knusmak istedi oh be rahatladm :)