It's been a long time...

kamikaze

Daywalker
Oct 10, 2002
USA
Wow, it's been an incredibly long time since i've been gone. I'd like to say hello to all the people i've met and cohersed with here, Including Xeno, Rusty, Mishcievous, Lizard, Mourningstar, FailingAscension, Thanatos, Nafnikufesin and all the other great people on this forum, I hope most of you are still around lol I'd also like say hello to all the new people that are here on the boards today! I've been so busy with music over the past two years it seems that i haven't had time for anything, Between traveling and playing i've been missing out on chatting with everyone! Looks like some things have changed and some haven't lol Anyway, I'll be stopping by again to coherse with everyone and hope you are all doing well, I've missed you guys!!!!:headbang:

Hey Kamikaze! Indeed it's been a long time since I've seen you around, although I seldom noticed you on the board when I first joined.
Anyways good to have you back, hope everything is fine with you.

Thanks :) It's really cool to be back, Tons of new people! This is good :) Yeah, It's always hectic when your a working musician lol But it's nice to have time again to talk and chill with likeminded people :) Thanks again!

Hello Kamikaze,you seem to be one of the oldies around here..:)
I joined UM a few months ago,so i'm one of the new people in the chat..
I hope to get to know you better in time..
Welcome back..:)

Thanks so much :) I've always considered these boards to be the best out there because of all the awesome people, It's a pleasure to meet you angeleyes :)

lady of bodom said:
:cool: Hi

Dont think i was posting at the time u were but wellcome back anyways!

Actually, we engaged in many "Cry For Dawn" discussions regarding your avatar lol So we used to chat a little lol